Advanced Scaffold Pricing
- $ 769.00
WorkSafe Licence Fee
- $ 74.55 if you hold a current WA High Risk licence
- $ 95.00 if you do not hold a current WA High Risk licence
Advanced Scaffold Dates
About the Course:
Our Advanced Scaffolding course is for those who need a High Risk Work Licence for advanced scaffolding (SA class) issued from WorkSafe WA. Our advacned scaffolding course is delivered in 3 days.
- Duration – 3 days at our training venue (plus homework during the course)
- Method – face-to-face training, plus homework
- This unit of competency is nationally recognised, those who complete this course successfully will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for CPCCLSF4001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level
- Successful completion can also lead to an Advanced Scaffolding (SA class) High Risk Work Licence with WorkSafe WA
What the course covers:
- How to plan for the job, identifying and controlling hazards
- How to determine all forces and loads exerted on and by the scaffold
- How to select and inspect the appropriate plant, scaffold and associated equipment
- How to set up the task, preparing scaffold and associated equipment for erection
- How to erect scaffold and scaffold equipment
- How to dismantle scaffold and scaffold equipment
Candidates must already hold a current High Risk Work Licence for Intermediate Scaffolding (SI class) OR a have a current Notice of Assessment for SI issued by a WorkSafe Assessor (The Intermediate Scaffolding Licence or Notice of Assessment can be from another Australian state/territory)
In addition, candidates MUST;
- Have good verbal and written understanding of the English language (this is a WorkSafe WA requirement)
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Bring 2 forms of identification (1 x primary, 1 x secondary)
- Bring 2 passport photos (ONLY IF YOU DO NOT hold a current WA High Risk Work Licence)
- Wear safety boots
While a good verbal and written understanding of English is required, we can make some adjustments if candidates have learning difficulties or language, literacy and numeracy issues. We don’t want anyone to be disadvantaged or feel unsupported; if you think you may need learning support, please contact us to confidentially discuss your situation so you can decide if we are the right training provider for you.
The course is conducted at our training venue in Rockingham – Unit 1, 8 Day Road, East Rockingham, Western Australia
About KG Training
KG Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) - Provider Number 52112. This means we are registered with the Training Accreditation Council so you can be sure we are legitimate.
Our trainers literally have decades of experience in industry, which means they know what it is like to be in your shoes. They are all down to earth people who enjoy a laugh and a joke whilst providing a professional service to you. I mean, all work and no play isn't very exciting!