Basic Scaffold Pricing
- $ 794.00
WorkSafe Licence Fee
- $ 74.55if you hold a current WA High Risk licence
- $ 95.00 if you do not hold a current WA High Risk licence
Basic Scaffold Dates
About the Course:
Our Basic Scaffolding course is for those who need a High Risk Work Licence for basic scaffolding (SB class) issued from WorkSafe WA. Our Basic Scaffolding course is delivered in 4 days.
- Duration – 4 days at our training venue (plus homework during the course)
- Method – face-to-face training, plus homework
- This unit of competency is nationally recognised, those who complete this course successfully will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for CPCCLSF2001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
- Successfully completion also leads to a Basic Scaffolding (SB class) High Risk Work Licence with WorkSafe WA
What the course covers:
- How to plan for the job, identifying and controlling hazards
- How to determine all forces and loads exerted on and by the scaffold
- How to select and inspect the appropriate plant, scaffold and associated equipment
- How to set up the task, checking ground suitability, preparing scaffold and associated equipment for erection
- How to erect scaffold and scaffold equipment
- How to dismantle scaffold and scaffold equipment
There is no formal pre-requisite unit of competency required, however candidates MUST;
- Have good verbal and written understanding of the English language (this is a WorkSafe WA requirement)
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Bring 2 forms of identification (1 x primary, 1 x secondary)
- Bring 2 passport photos (ONLY IF YOU DO NOT hold a current WA High Risk Work Licence)
- Wear safety boots
While a good verbal and written understanding of English is required, we can make some adjustments if candidates have learning difficulties or language, literacy and numeracy issues. We don’t want anyone to be disadvantaged or feel unsupported; if you think you may need learning support, please contact us to confidentially discuss your situation so you can decide if we are the right training provider for you.
The course is conducted at our training venue in Rockingham – Unit 1, 8 Day Road, East Rockingham, Western Australia.
WHY OTHERS USE US
Here are the most common reasons that people come to us:
- You need the ticket for your current job
- You need the ticket to get a job you've been offered
- You want the ticket to help you get another job
If one of those reasons covers you, we also find that people come to us because:
- You need the ticket fairly quickly - usually in the next week or 2
- You want the training centre to deal with the WorkSafe paperwork because you don't have time
- You can't afford for things to go wrong in the process
About KG Training
KG Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) - Provider Number 52112. This means we are registered with the Training Accreditation Council so you can be sure we are legitimate.
Our trainers literally have decades of experience in industry, which means they know what it is like to be in your shoes. They are all down to earth people who enjoy a laugh and a joke whilst providing a professional service to you. I mean, all work and no play isn't very exciting!